WELCOME TO ST. BRIGID'S
Welcome to the wonderful world of St. Brigid’s Girls National School. Here at St. Brigid’s we do our best to make sure that each child’s years in Primary school years are joyful and memorable. Together with the Parents & Guardians, we strive to create a happy & holistic learning environment which will enable all of our girls to experience success and enjoyment in their many endeavours.
Please see COVID-19 School Reopening tab above for further information.
Parents/Guardians, If your child is generally unwell with minor symptoms e.g runny nose, sore throat, HSE advice is to keep her home from school for 48 hours to observe emerging condition. Contact your GP for advice.
A thank you to
We would like to say a big thank you to Moriarty's Supervalu, Palmerstown for donating hundreds of 'bags for life' for use in our school!
Aladdin Connect Notifications
Once connected to Aladdin Connect, messages will be received on the App rather than text message. If you are not receiving notification alerts on Aladdin Connect please check in your phone settings that notifications for Aladdin Connect are enabled
Green Flag Application Success!
9.00am 2.30pm (1st and 2nd classes)
(Junior Infants - 7/9/20)
9.00am 1.40pm (Senior Infants)
1. Parents/Guardians are asked not to enter the school yard with their daughters in the morning, there will be teachers supervising the yard.
2. Parents/Guardians are asked not to enter the school yard to collect their daughter in the afternoon. All classes will be walked out to their gate by their class teacher.
3. The pedestrian gate onto the front yard will open at 8.45am for girls in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th classes only., children from other classes arriving early will not be permitted to enter the yard before their allocated time.
4. The rear car park gate will open at 8.50am for Ms Guinane's 3rd/4th class only.
5. Please see the St. Brigid's GNS School Reopening Logistics Plan for full information. This document can be found in the Covid-19 School Reopening section of our website.
6. Junior Infants parents should see the note for Junior Infants Parents/Guardians 20th August 2020 for full details of your daughter's first day in school and the staggered times for her settling in week. (1st - 4th September 2020)
7. We really appreciate your ongoing support and full cooperation with the new arrangements. With everyone in the school community working together, we will be able to reopen St. Brigid's GNS in a safe and calm way and give the girls a warm welcome back to school.
CONTACT US/ ENROLMENT INFO
Palmerstown, Dublin 20
Tel: (01) 6265431
Office Opening Hours
The office opening times each day are:
8.30am to 10.30am office open
10.30am to 10.45am office closed
10.45am to 12.30 am office open
12.30pm to 1.00pm office closed
1.00pm to 3.00pm office open
Enrolling for September 2020
Please provide the following with your completed application form:
1. Original Birth Certificate – copy taken
2. Baptismal Certificate if applicable
3. Utility Bill detailing postal address – copy taken
4. You will require your daughters PPS number to complete the form.
Application forms will be available and application commence on Monday 14th October 2019. Application Forms will be available on the website or in the School Office.
If you are unsure of your eircode, this can be accessed on