Every effort is made in our school to provide our pupils with a full and relevant education. Teachers accept the responsibilities this entails. In turn, parents are asked to co-operate with the school to ensure the safe and smooth running of the organisation. We ask our parents to observe the following regulations:-
1. Ensure their daughter is properly equipped for school by providing:
a full uniform/tracksuit
a healthy and adequate lunch
school books and materials as requested on the Book List
monies for activities as necessary (e.g. swimming, photographer, etc.)
2. Collect their daughter on time from school and ensure she is
punctual for school in the morning (lateness is SELDOM a child's
3. Inform her teacher when their daughter will be absent or has been
4. Familiarise themselves with the School Rules and return the signed
copy to the school.
5. Provide all necessary information needed by the school each year on
child's Personal Profile, including contact numbers, ailments, etc.
6. When collecting their daughter early from school, sign her out as
7. Make an appointment to speak with a teacher instead of engaging
her in conversation first thing in the morning.
CO-OPERATION IN THESE MATTERS WOULD MAKE FOR HAPPIER RELATIONSHIPS FOR ALL.